It’s no secret that The Candies love a little vintage.
We love the music, the fashion, the styling… even the lipstick! and it appears we’re not alone. Today I read an article on BridalGuide.com about the five hottest current trends … and you guessed it… Vintage is # 2! They say that the vintage wedding trend is still going strong, with vintage styling and old style Hollywood glamour remaining as popular as ever.
So I started searching and they are right, over and over again VINTAGE is soooo now! Not just for weddings but parties and particularly afternoon tea parties, champagne receptions, corporate events and even hen parties! So, if you are planning a special event and you want to be right on trend go VINTAGE… and then invite The Candies along to give your party a real touch of PAZZAZZ!
If you are planning a Vintage styled wedding… or you’re just a big fan then The Candies would be a great addition. We offer our FABULOUSLY VINTAGE champagne set which is just perfect for an afternoon reception.
Imagine a song list that includes :
- Alexanders Ragtime Band – The Andrew Sisters
- And Then He Kissed Me – The Crystals
- Be My Baby – The Ronettes
- Blue Moon – The Overtones
- Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy – The Andrew Sisters
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You – The Overtones
- Chanson D’Amour – The Mcguire Sisters
- Chapel of Love – The Shirelles
- Chattanooga Choo Choo – The Andrew Sisters
- Don’t Sit Under the Apple Tree – The Andrew Sisters
- Goodnight Sweetheart – The Platters
- Hit the Road Jack – Ray Charles
- In the Mood – The Andrew Sisters
- Mr Sandman – The Chordettes
- My Girl – The Temptations
- Please Mr. Postman – The Marvelettes
- Save The Last Dance – The Drifters
- Sing, Sing, Sing – The Andrew Sisters
- Straighten Up and Fly Right – The Andrew Sisters
- Sway – Dean Martin
- The Longest Time – Billy Joel